No matter who you choose to work with, they will always want to see if you are financially responsible; even with your bad credit. What can you do to prove yourself to those banks, lenders, or anyone else peeking over your shoulder for your credit score. We’ve compiled a list of what you can get beforehand when you get a loan or mortgage and wow them with your preparation skills.
- Bank statements
- Retirement accounts
- Investment accounts
- Monthly payments with amount owed
- A list of your debts
- Tax returns for the last year
- Pay stubs
- Keeping a real estate bond with your state
- Filing a government bond with your state
- Keeping a cash deposit with your state
If you want to take another step and if you don’t have the credit for it, there are some other options to show your fiscal strength.
Documents and Other:
- Getting a recommendation from your landlord
- Evidence paying insurance premiums
- A utility bill showing the past 12 months
- Putting a large cash deposit
These are all good examples to show your responsibility. Now get out there and show them how it’s done!